BRITAIN IN SOUTH EAST ASIA (BiSEA)
BiSEA is a regional Chamber network that aims to facilitate the interests of the members belonging to British Chambers and Business Groups within South-East Asia. BiSEA propagates strong business networks across the region by providing representation, information, services and guidance as a validate third party contact to Chamber members. It provides a channel within which members are able to establish or develop their commercial presence within the South East Asian market.
- Developing effective relationships between British Chambers of Commerce within ASEAN to encourage synergies that help develop business opportunities for their members.
- Sharing and learning about each chambers’ key initiatives and best practices to improve benefits to members, and to identify potential new member services.
- Working closely with the Department for International Trade (DIT) to further British business interests in the region through co-operation and co-ordination.
- Incorporating the DIT’s relationship with the Chambers into benefits for their members.
- Striving to increase a member’s engagement and value for money across the BiSEA network.
Allows the members of any Chamber or Business Group in BiSEA to access respective membership benefits, such as;
- Attending events at preferential member rates.
- Publishing contributions and advertising in Chamber magazines and directories (at member rate).
- Direct access to Executive Directors.
- Speaking at events
- Business contact referrals.
Representatives from the BiSEA Chambers meet biannually to address and discuss topics that are relevant and important to each Chamber’s members and their affiliates.